Pâte de fruits mango passion fruit
by Sonja Hänni
- 250 g Crop’s mango puree
- 250 g Crop’s passion fruit puree
- 50 g sugar
- 30 g pectin
- 500 g sugar
- 100 g glucose
- 10 g lemon juice
- Heat the fruit purees.
- Mix the sugar and the pectin and add bit by bit to the fruit puree.
- Leave to cook.
- Add the remaining quantity of sugar and the glucose and heat the mixture to 106°C.
- Add the lemon juice as well and pour the mixture in strips on a Silpat.
- Let it cool down, cut into cubes and dip in melted chocolate.
packaging: 1 kg