Strawberry Pâte de fruits
by Sonja Hänni
- 400 g Crop’s strawberry puree
- ¼ teaspoon flower pepper (mix of dried flowers and pepper)
- 40 g sugar
- 16 g pectin
- 400 g sugar
- 100 g glucose
- 10 g lemon juice
- 10 g water
- Add the flower pepper to the strawberry puree and cook.
- Mix the sugar and the pectin and add bit by bit to the fruit puree.
- Leave to cook for 3 minutes and then add the sugar and the glucose.
- Let the mixture boil to 106°C.
- Mix the citric acid and the water and add as well.
- Fill the chocolate molds and let the mixture cool down.
Once cooled down, dip in sugar and melted chocolate.
packaging: 1 kg