Pear Williams Truffle
by Sonja Hänni
- 200 g Crop’s pear puree
- 100 g jam sugar
- 20 g Williams (pear liquor 40%)
- 200 g cream
- 330 g fondant chocolate (50%)
- 20 g glucose
- 20 g sorbitol
- 30 g Williams (pear liquor 40%)
- 40 g butter
- Heat the pear puree with half of the jam sugar.
- Gradually add the rest of the jam sugar and leave to simmer for 3 minutes.
- Pour the contents of your bowl onto another and let the mixture cool down.
- Add the Williams pear liquor to the mixture and fill the chocolate molds 1/3rd full.
- Bring the cream, glucose and sorbitol to boil and pour it over the fondant chocolate.
- Stir gently until the chocolate has melted.
- Add the butter and the Williams pear liquor and stir in gently as well.
- Put the ganache on the jelly and leave to stand for at least 12 hours.
- Cover the mold, let it cool down, remove the truffles from the mold and decorate.
packaging: 1 kg